Sr Samuel Chong, QS. The Malaysian Consultant

The Website for Malaysian Construction Industry.

Ask Sam !

Forum Home > General Discussion > Contact Me form from "SMADB LILLEY"

Sr Samuel Chong

--------------- Form Response ---------------

01 - Name = Faiz M.Brohi

02 - Email Address = [email protected]

03 - Phone Number (optional) =             0092-301-8230067      

04 - Your Message = Hello sir.

Its submitted that,we are interested to build a five storey building on 10,000sq yds in Pakistan.Pls we need your help to find us a building construction company for the said project urgently please.

Thanks and best regards,

Faiz M.Brohi

Karachi,Pakistan.

Message ID: 104462634

--------------- End of Form ---------------

January 27, 2012 at 5:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sr Samuel Chong

Mr Faiz Brohi,

Thank you for your Enquiry.

Please let me know more about your request - clarify the items below :

a) Who do you represent ?  What company ?  What does your company do ?

b) Why are you looking for a Malaysian contractor to do your 10,000YS building in Pakistan ?  Isn't it better to get a Pakistani contractor ?

c)  What kind of building is it ?  Function / material ?

d)  Where is the building site ?  Is it vacant at the moment ?  Can you show me on Google Earth ?  What's the coordinate / street name / address / landmark ?

Make a mark on your Google Earth and save the file, email to me.

e)  Is there any limitation on construction timing ?  ie is there a target completion date or target completion period ?

f)  Any other relevant background information on your proposed building / project.

I will try to assist after your clarification on above items.  Looking forward to your reply.  Thank you.

Sr Samuel Chong

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Faiz emailed me some information which includes newspaper advertisement, letter to express interest, details which I will not disclose here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Faiz,

Apologies for the delay in replying to your email.

We had a long holiday here in Malaysia celebrating the Chinese New Year over the week.

I regret to inform you that I don't know of anyone who is directly interested in your project.

However, you can try contacting our Malaysian Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) to get recommendations of reputable and competent contractors that you may contact.  The CIDB is responsible for developing  the capacity and capability of the construction industry through the enhancement of quality and productivity by placing great emphasis on  professionalism, innovation and knowledge in the endeavour to improve the quality of life.  All Malaysian contractors have to be licensed and register with CIDB.  For a project your size, you need contractors registered under Grade G7

The contact details are as follows :

CIDB HelpDesk Corporate Communication Unit,

8th Floor Grand Seasons Avenue,

72 Jalan Pahang, 53000,

Kuala Lumpur.

Fax           +603 4044 5808

Email all communication to    [email protected]

Facebook online community at [email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CIDB-Malaysia/116228488411898" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https: //www.facebook.com/pages/CIDB-Malaysia/116228488411898

Wishing you all the best and hope to hear from you again in future on other matters.  Thank you.

Sr Samuel Chong, QS

The Malaysian Consultant.com

January 27, 2012 at 5:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.